Yellow has embarked on a new and exciting transformational journey. We have revamped our formula in order to add more value to our clients’ businesses in a digital manner. Being Malta’s largest online search engine, means that local businesses who work with us will be presented with a one-of-a-kind online presence. And that’s why we need you on board.
The Yellow Power Force
We’ve been connecting startups, micro, SMEs and large businesses to customers for over 20 years
Yellow is the most accurate and populate database in Malta and Gozo, with over 22k business registrations
Our site is the preferred destination for ready-to-buy audiences in Malta (70% of our visits convert to purchases)
We have embarked on an exciting adventure to transform the way in which we add value to our clients’ business and it’s all about digital. We are Malta’s largest online search engine and we are using our unique local presence to create innovative tools to help businesses reach their target audiences more effectively....and that’s where you come in!
We are looking for visionaries to join the Yellow Digital Revolution and we want to hear from you if:
We are shaking up the local digital scene and we are looking for sales experts who can connect businesses with our great discovery tools. We are passionate about what we do, we’re fun-loving and pretty awesome too (if we may say so ourselves). This is the opportunity for you if you want to be where the action is happening and where you’ll be able to grow professionally.
What you’ll be doing:
New to the Yellow concept or digital?
No worries! The Yellow Academy is geared up to provide specialised digital training so you’ll be a Yellow convert and digital pro in no time
Awesome qualities to have:
• Proven track record of high achievement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with colleagues who help you to be better;
• The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals;
• Naturally curious and passionate;
• The technical aptitude to master sales tools;
• A consolidated competitive and ethical nature;
• Highly self-driven sense of motivation;
• The ability to see objections and rejection as opportunities.
It’s nice to have:
• Previous sales experience and a sales target track record;
• A diploma or degree in digital marketing or digital selling.
Happy employees are the open secret that make Yellow successful year in, year out; and that’s probably why we’ve recently been recognised as one of Malta’s Employers of Choice.
So, joining us means a minimum starting package of €30K including uncapped commissions, life insurance cover, a company car at your disposal and really fun monthly social events, parties and team activities.
< Go back