Yellow Malta is seeking a hard-working, trustworthy and excellent communicator to take over the role of Client Relationship Administrator within the company. We are looking for a responsible and passionate individual to become part of our team.
We are currently seeking a Client Relationship Administrator that can add value to our customers’ business needs through guidance, assistance and data collection. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Head of Customer Service.
- Excellent command of written English (UK)
- Fluent in both written and spoken Maltese and English Languages
- Be a fast learner, self-motivated and open-minded
- Possess the ability to work on own initiative
- Able to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Works well both in a team and independently
- A year of experience in a similar role is considered an asset
- Training will be provided on the job
- Guiding both prospective and current Yellow clients throughout their journey
- Understanding client needs, finding practical solutions and following up when required
- Providing top-tier customer service and a positive experience for clients
- Building strong relationships with clients and keeping them updated with Yellow’s products and services
- Collecting and organising data, information and assets from clients in a timely manner, while adhering to company policies
- Ensuring an excellent after sales service by assisting clients with any issues they may have
- Completing any duties assigned by management
Able to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently to meet daily quotas and deadlines and to complete tasks as requested
Have a strong eye for detail
Excellent organisational skills and a problem-solving attitude
Customer-oriented techniques and target-driven approaches are considered an asset
Possess sound knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Google Workspace Applications
A hybrid working model is available for the chosen candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to send over their resume and cover letter via email. Please quote Client Relationship Administrator Vacancy in the email subject field.
< Go back
Customer Service Executive
I’ve been working at Yellow for the past 10 years. The team is made up of hardworking individuals who are always ready to help each other in order to succeed in whatever comes our way. Being in customer service and administration, I like the fact that both customers and colleagues are satisfied with the outcome of our department’s efforts.