The Digital Marketing Administrator will be in charge of helping and assisting in a wide array of day-to-day tasks undertaken by the department.
Attitudes and Attributes
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Be a fast learner, self-motivated and open-minded
- Able to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Works well both in a team and independently
- Handling, compiling and delivering Marketing Reports both internally and externally
- Collecting, managing and sending out department invoices
- Replying to Facebook queries sent by potential customers and prospective clients
- Calling and chasing clients for assets and approvals when needed
- Adding/uploading Google Business Profiles and Apple Maps
- Liaise with clients, content writers and design team to set up, schedule and manage any Website development and amendment meetings
- Fulfilling, uploading and proofreading client Yellmarket products using internal programs.
- Responsible for uploading any Landing Pages, including ancillary content such as website links, messenger integration buttons, photos, logos and social media links
- Sourcing, touching up and re-sizing images for Yellow.com.mt Landing Pages
- Indexing Landing Pages and Tips articles links published on Yellow.com.mt through Google Search Consol
- Check and confirm any pages scheduled for indexing are properly appearing on Google Search results
- Creating, designing and uploading simple format text-based logos designed for clients’ landing pages
- Performing any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Able to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently to meet daily quotas and deadlines and to complete tasks as requested
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Excellent organisational skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Training will be provided on the job
< Go back
I’ve been working with Yellow for the past 14 years. I took over Marketing and set-up a distribution department from scratch. Personally and professionally I grew over the years. I learned over the years that being passionate about what you do is contagious and makes the team stronger. Yellow has become like my second family, we work hard together, know how to have a good laugh and relax as well.