Yellow Malta would not be an industry leader without its successful sales team, which is why we are on the lookout for a proficient Sales Coordinator to manage and support our growing Sales Team on a day-to-day basis.
The ideal candidate has excellent organisational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. They should also possess strong communication and interpersonal aptitudes. Furthermore, they need to hold outstanding multi-tasking skills.
The chosen candidate will be provided with the training necessary to gain an in-depth understanding of the company’s sales operations, processes, procedures and systems. Additional training is presented for a detailed and complete understanding of company products and solution offerings.
- Maintain organised sales reports and report end-of-month goal positioning to the Head of Sales and Senior Management as directed
- Arrange for the creation and distribution of presentations and other supporting documents to sustain the Sales Team’s efforts
- Oversee the Sales Team’s alignment with sales and company operations, procedures and policies
- Ensure that customer data is consistently kept up-to-date on the company’s CRM system
- Document, answer and direct client queries to allocated Sales Team members as required
- Assist in the overall management of the Sales Team
- Assist in the recruitment, training and development of current and future team members
- Oversee interactions between customers and key team members
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure sales and marketing queries are handled efficiently
- Attend weekly sales meetings and document outcomes
- Attend sales training sessions and develop an understanding of the company’s solution offerings, sales processes and company procedures
Attitude & Attributes
- Impeccable administrative, organisational, and problem-solving skills
- Over 3 years’ of experience as a sales coordinator or in a similar administrative role
- Demonstrated ability to assist Senior Management and Sales Team with supplementary tasks as needed
- Able to multitask, prioritise and manage work efficiently
- Works well both in a team and independently
- Outgoing personality and is not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Eager to learn and grow
- Fluent in both written and spoken Maltese and English (British) Languages
- Good team development and leadership skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication, sales, and support skills
We want the best of the best and make sure that top performers are recognised for their achievements.
About this job
The First 30 Days
- Learn about Yellow’s history, mission, vision, and values
- Train in digital marketing, company products and selling technique
- Train in Yellow’s sales process, procedures and systems
- Begin interacting with the Sales Team and shadow Sales Specialists when performing their duties
- Gain an understanding of the Yellow CRM system and how it is operated
The First 60 Days
Gain an understanding of sales targets
Take over customer communications
Assist the Sales Team with client queries
Liaise with support departments to ensure smooth workflows
Work hand-in-hand with the line Manager to further develop your potential
The First 90 Days
- Garner expert understanding and knowledge of Yellow’s sales model and reporting
- Assist in the daily management of the sales team requirements
You will be successful if:
- You are eager to deliver assignments and execute duties on time, every time
- Your ability to learn is unmatched and you are hungry for more knowledge
- You can foresee the sales teams’ requirements and adopt a proactive approach
- You are eager to find the right solution when challenged by difficult situations
Yellow Malta is a privately owned, family-run company that quickly blossomed from a humble operation established in 1997 into one of Malta’s largest and most successful companies.
At its core, Yellow Malta is committed to empowering local businesses, startups, and SMEs with innovative advertising solutions that aim to engage and captivate the masses.
With over 25,000 local businesses registered on its digital platform, Yellow Malta has emerged as Malta's foremost directory and advertiser for vendors and shoppers alike. The platform enjoys unparalleled brand recognition and is associated with quality and excellence.
With over 14,000 listings on Google's first page and rankings for over 40,000 keywords on search engines, Yellow Malta is committed to providing businesses with the reach and visibility they need to succeed in today's digital age.
What we value
Attitude — We do not tolerate disrespectful or ill-mannered behaviour – everyone’s contribution counts at Yellow.
Quality — We are consistent in terms of quality and aim to satisfy our clients’, partners’ and employees’ expectations.
Diversity — Our differences are what makes us a successful and resilient team. Diversity is the essence that pushes us to reach our objectives.
Change — We challenge the status quo, sail towards change and take prudent risks – innovation is the golden rule at Yellow.
Passion — Our combined passion and commitment towards our jobs and the Company give us a sharp edge. We bleed Yellow.
Community — We give back to the community and the environment, both as a Company and individually. We work for a better tomorrow.
Teamwork — Each individual recognises the importance of everyone working at Yellow. We offer support to each other and the Company.
Responsibility — We are responsible and accountable for each action and decision that we take – individually, as a team, and as a Company.
Honesty — We interact with all team members, clients and stakeholders with honesty, integrity and complete transparency.
Value — We manage all parts of our business to increase the shareholders’ value, confirming trust in their investment.